Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What Would You Like to See on the For Writers Page?

So I've been thinking about updating my website. I've already revamped the Books page, and if you were clever enough to find the secret page on the website, get your eyefull now, because that's about to go down and be redone, too...

Meanwhile, the page that I think is most lacking in my website here is the For Writers page. I always meant for it to be more, I just....never got around to it.

But when I stare blankly at it, I wonder...what would YOU like to see? Because honestly? I'd like to really make that page for fellow writers, not me. Now, keep in mind that I'm not expert and I don't really know what I'm doing and I spend a lot of time just bumbling around in the dark, but given that...are they any topics you'd like to see on that page? Any specific items or whatever you'd like to see?
Post a Comment