Friday, March 11, 2011

Win ALL FIVE *SIGNED* copies of the Breathless Books!

This contest is now over. Thank you for entering! 

I had such an amazing time on tour--I'm working on uploading photos now--and I loved meeting everyone so much that I wanted to share the awesome with you guys, my wonderful blog readers.

So, I forced asked all the girls on the tour to sign copies of their books, and so today, I am pleased to announce one of my biggest contests ever: signed copies of ALL FIVE of the Breathless Reads books!



As you know, I'm a fan of all these books. But here's my super-short reasoning for why you want each one:

  • THE ETERNAL ONES by Kiersten Miller is a fast-paced, adventurious love story that involves reincarnation, secret societies, and fire.
  • THE REPLACEMENT by Brenna Yovanoff is a hauntingly beautiful book that scares the pants off me.
  • NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer is not about werewolves--it's about true wolves that can shapeshift into people written by a brilliant scholar who incorporate history into the tale.
  • MATCHED by Allie Condie shows us that love can break through any barrier, and the most important thing is to not go gently...
  • ACROSS THE UNIVERSE is the book that I wrote and I would really like it if you liked it. Also I think you're pretty and want to be friends with you.
To enter this contest, all I'd like you to do is to tell a friend about it. That's it. You can just lean over and tell  a random stranger about this contest, and we're kosher. But you can also tell people in different ways, and I am going to try to make it really easy for you.

YOU CAN BLOG ABOUT IT:
And I've made it simple--you can just cut the html code below, and paste it into a blog post, and the image will automatically load, including a link back to the contest! Note: The html code only works if you paste it into blogger on the "Edit HTML" tab, not the "Compose" tab. In the compose tab, you can resize the image however you want. You can also just copy and paste the image if you like.








Win Breathless






YOU CAN TWEET ABOUT IT:
Tweet anything you like--as long as you use the #WinBreathless hashtag, I can find you and give you credit. To make it even easier on you, though, I'm adding a button here--all you have to do is push that button and the tweet will come up on your Twitter, already linked, hashtagged and ready to go! Edit: Apparently, the auto-tweet button won't work with links or tags--you can tweet it like it comes up here, or add the link yourself: html://tinyurl.com/winbreathless. Sorry for the trouble!

  This contest is now over. Thank you for entering! 

YOU CAN FACEBOOK ABOUT IT:
Just post a link to this contest on your Facebook. But first--go to the Breathless Reads page and, if you haven't yet, like them. This isn't a requirement, I just think it'd be nice to do it--since Penguin did put together the tour and everything, and this is a way of showing them you like the tour and the books. Anyway, if you like the Breathless Reads page, then when you post about it on Facebook, you can type @Breathless Reads in your post, and it will link back to them so that (a) other people can show Penguin their appreciation and (b) you're gonna make Penguin feel all kinds of warm and fuzzy that people are linking back to them and sharing the love.

And that's it!
Just spread the word in SOME way and you're entered! And if you spread the word in extra ways, you of course get extra entries :)

One rule--I can only ship to the US. I'm sorry! But five hardback copies of books are expensive to ship! I promise the next contest will be internationals. Also: make sure to fill out the form so I can count you! Contest is open from March 11-21. Winners announced March 21.

This contest is now over. Thank you for entering! 
Post a Comment