Friday, March 18, 2011

Mini Linkspam!

It's been so long since I've done a linkspam! *sigh* Ah, the good ol' days :D

Here's what's been preventing me from actually working this week:

Beautiful Covers!

  • Jeff Hirsch just revealed the cover for THE ELEVENTH PLAGUE (spoiler alert: there's a Suzanne Collins blurb on the front!)
  • Michelle Hodkins has one of my fave covers of the year with THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER
  • Elana Johnson's POSSESSION has a shiny blurb on it, now, too! 
  • And I keep making grabby-hands at this

Smart People Saying Smart Stuff!

  • If you've never checked out Write On Con, you're missing out
  • This post by Mandy Hubbard is wise and true and everyone who aspires to publish should read it.
  • Lauren DeStefanos points out that writing doesn't equal money, but it's still worth it.
  • Nathan Fillion has my heart. (Link has some cussing, if you want to avoid that, don't click) 


Preparing for Bloggy Stuff!

  • I'm not going to say too much about this (otherwise, why would you bother to come back?) but here are some books that you're going to be seeing here in the next few weeks. Many of which involve, yanno, prizes. And such. 
    • WITHER
    • BETWEEN SHADES OF GRAY
    • BLACK HOLE SUN
    • THE VESPERTINE
    • HOURGLASS
Has your head exploded from the upcoming awesome? Mine has!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Mary Hubbard's post was truly wise. Thanks for the links! :)

Natalie Aguirre said...

Yes, it's super awesome. I'm so excited for Elana especially.

Just finished your book BTW. I loved it. I had to stay up last night to finish. Great ending too.

Paige said...

This is great writing advice! I love it! Gives some inspiration... :)

Aurora Smith said...

wow, thanks. That was very nice to read.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links, Beth. I especially enjoyed Mandy Hubbard's post.

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

I loved, loved, loved, LOVED Wiher. So good. Just posted my review. Hoping to read The Vespertine soon. I'm really looking forward to Possession, Hourglass, and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, too.

I never heard of The Eleventh Plague before, but it sounds AWESOME! I ran over to check it out! I'm going to take a look at your links, too.

Very similar tastes :)