Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Were-llamas and Cupcakes and AWESOME

It has been one of my secret goals in life to be interviewed by CJ Redwine. Seriously. I mean, c'mon. She's awesome. She makes numbered posts that crack me right the heck up; her interviews are done by characters such as were-llamas and Captain Jack Sparrow and she's an amazing writer who has made me cry twice and laugh countless times through reading various posts on her blog. She was one of my first blog-stalkees, and I would dream, as a fledging writer, of being cool enough that her husband would make a cupcake in honor of my book.

Guess what?

It's a koi! If you've read the book, you'll know how fitting this is.

*dies of joy*

You can read the whole interview here. I was a brave soul, and took on the were-llama. I was all sassy-pants about it, but in reality, that llama is for reals scary.

Go. Check it out. And make sure to follow CJ while you're there because she's nine shades of amazing.

And while you're there, comment to win a signed copy of my book.
Post a Comment