Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Were-llamas and Cupcakes and AWESOME

It has been one of my secret goals in life to be interviewed by CJ Redwine. Seriously. I mean, c'mon. She's awesome. She makes numbered posts that crack me right the heck up; her interviews are done by characters such as were-llamas and Captain Jack Sparrow and she's an amazing writer who has made me cry twice and laugh countless times through reading various posts on her blog. She was one of my first blog-stalkees, and I would dream, as a fledging writer, of being cool enough that her husband would make a cupcake in honor of my book.

Guess what?

It's a koi! If you've read the book, you'll know how fitting this is.

*dies of joy*

You can read the whole interview here. I was a brave soul, and took on the were-llama. I was all sassy-pants about it, but in reality, that llama is for reals scary.

Go. Check it out. And make sure to follow CJ while you're there because she's nine shades of amazing.

And while you're there, comment to win a signed copy of my book.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

That interview made me laugh so hard I almost peed myself.

Unknown said...

Then my goal for today was accomplished, Karen! :D

Sarah Allen said...

So awesome :) Love the photo!

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Laura Morales said...

Aww! that koi is so cute

Anonymous said...

Koi cupcake. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Aweeeee! That cupcake is sooooooo awesome !

~Alison

Diane said...

Heading over..... :O)

Natalie Aguirre said...

How cool! I love her blog. I'm going over.

Unknown said...

Sounds like I need to check this out pronto! I want to start to know this person now so when it comes my turn I can die to be interviewed by them as well!

Trisha said...

Were-llamas?? I love it! :P

as always ♥ Carol said...

Loved it! thanks for letting me meet my newest person to follow I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun reading her blog. loved your Koi fish cupcake fab!

Unknown said...

Fantastic and hilarious! :D

Jeigh said...

That was awesome! Look at you, all one-upping a were-llama. That's some serious moxie, Beth :)

Vanessa said...

That was the funniest interview ever. For my money, you whupped the were-llama (other than the whole chocolate-stealing incident), so kudos to you.

Aurora Smith said...

baaaaaaaaahahahahahah!

Tomi C said...

Love the koi cupcake. Absolutely adorable!

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Awwww, that is so cute! I can't believe it's edible! So very lucky. Love it! It's just perfect for Across the Universe.

Myrna Foster said...

Thanks for hooking us up with the best interview ever. I love the koi.

Elana Johnson said...

Love the cupcake! And you're nine shades of amazing too, just FYI. Off to check it out!

TerryLynnJohnson said...

love the interview, Beth! And thanks for introducing me to another great writer's blog.