Monday, July 20, 2009

Please Vote!

I mentioned yesterday that I was thinking of doing a critique session on this blog...I always find them helpful when they're done in a constructive criticism way, not a snarky way. I was thinking of doing it by posting the query and first 250 words of everyone who wants to submit--then we could each say where we stopped reading and why--or if we'd like to keep reading. I figured those are the first things an agent/editor read, and it's important to see where the query or writing fails.

If this is something you'd like to do--please vote in the poll below. If this is something you DON'T want to do--please vote, too. I only want to do this if you, my readers, want it as well.

Thanks in advance! And any suggestions for it--please comment here!
Post a Comment