Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Most Effective Book Trailer Ever.

So there's this book:


MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN. I'd seen it around. And even though it looked creeptastic, it didn't really grab me for whatever reason.

Then I read this review, which led me to this book trailer:



Then, after I saw it, I saw this "making of" book trailer:


In the past, there have been book trailers that convinced me to buy a book I was on the fence about--this is the first time that I found immediately went out to buy a book that I'd consciously decided not to buy previously.

And I did. I downloaded it onto my Kindle that second--but I can already tell that I want this one in print. Because scattered throughout the text? Creepy old vintage pictures that go along with the story. And the author? He found the photographs, before he wrote the book!
Post a Comment