Monday, June 20, 2011

Testing...& Author Visits

So, I've been getting lots of requests for visits lately! Yay! But...as some of these visits would be something that I would pay for myself, I want to make sure I'm going somewhere where I can have maximum impact. After a bit of research (and thanks to someone on Twitter--I've lost the tweet, but thank you!) I found a website called Eventful that makes widgets where you can demand an event in your area! I thought I'd give it a spin here--so if you'd like to see me in your city, bookstore, or school, please let me know here! Likewise, if this widget doesn't work for you or something, please also let me know and I'll come up with a different way to do this...

5 comments:

TeresaFannin said...

Hey, Beth. I know you'll be awesome on school visits, but thought I might share a resource from one of the California SCBWI RA's, Alexis O'Neil. Alexis writes many of the school visit articles for the SCBWI Bulletin.
www.SchoolVisitExperts.com.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit TOGB and become a follower, if you want too.

Take care and have a nice day :-)

Claire Dawn said...

Would Tokyo be unreasonable?

Unknown said...

Teresa, great advice, thanks!

Claire--I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Tokyo!

Christina Farley said...

This is such a great idea! I love it. You are always cutting edge girl.