Sunday, June 19, 2011

CRACK the CODE Winner!


A loud click sounds within the door. Heart drumming, you pull on the handle and the monstrous round door swings open.

76 - 11 - 13

Congrats goes to Miranda Hannah who successfully CRACKED the CODE at The Bookshelf Muse, winning a signed copy of my book, Across the Universe. Please contact me as soon as possible so I can get your prize to you! Thanks everyone for playing along & helping to celebrate a great writing community. :)

Edited to add: Well, I was an idiot! Sorry about forgetting to put the winner's name in the post!!! I thought I'd scheduled it before leaving for Father's Day, but apparently now. I've changed it now!

5 comments:

Lynsey Newton said...

WOW, congrats to *name here* ;)

Becca Puglisi said...

The winner is Miranda Hannah! Congrats, Miranda! Sorry about the snafu ;). And thank you, Beth, for contributing such an awesome prize!

Becca @ The Bookshelf Muse

Angela Ackerman said...

Woot woot for Miranda! And thanks t everyone for joining in the fun, especially you Beth!

Miranda Hannah said...

Ahhhh!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! In case you couldn't tell, I am verrry happy! :D thanks again!

Miranda Hannah said...

Ahhhh!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! In case you couldn't tell, I am verrry happy! :D thanks again!