Monday, April 5, 2010

New Contest: Win Signed INSIDE OUT, Bookmarks!

All this week will be a celebration of INSIDE OUT by Maria Snyder! Long-time readers of this blog will know I'm a big fan of Maria's work (evidence here, here, and here).

Recently, I had a chance to be in on the book promotion of INSIDE OUT and--the best part--got a chance to read INSIDE OUT a bit early.

And dude.

It's freaking awesome.

AWESOME.

This week, it's all about the awesome that is INSIDE OUT.

And just so you don't feel jealous, I'm giving away a copy. A signed copy. AND I've got a ton of signed bookmarks for runners up! So there are lots of chances to win!!!!

The only catch? This contest is going to be QUICK. You've only got until Saturday to enter!!! Contest ends April 10th at midnight.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I'd be so stoked if I were to win! Loved Snyder's POISON STUDY.

Amy Holder said...

Cool contest! Love the book cover!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Awesome-possum!! I can't wait to read the book! :-)

Theresa Milstein said...

What a great contest!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I'm so stoked!!!! Woohoo for fabulous contests!!!

Bish Denham said...

Far out! I've been hearing/reading about this book, so the opportunity to win a SIGN copy is WAY cool!

lotusgirl said...

It appears I need to read some of Snyder's work. I'll go check out what she's got and add her to my long list.

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Sounds great!! Jealous...you got a sneak peek. All tweet this!

Unknown said...

Great contest - I just entered. Thanks Beth!

B. Miller said...

Coolness! Thanks for posting this contest!! :D

Conda Douglas said...

Man, I adore the cover, great contest!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Sounds so fun! Thanks, Beth!

Brodie said...

Oooh I would love to win a copy of this! Please count my entry if this is open internationally. Thanks! :)

angie said...

I have been wanting to read this! Thanks!!