Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Save NASA

Another reason why I wanted to feature NASA in March was because, sadly, NASA's taken a budget hit recently. If you're a US citizen and value all that NASA has to offer, please consider signing this petition that is being sent straight to White House, letting President Obama and the government know just how important NASA, space exploration, and science is to us all.


Meanwhile...
I also know you guys are quite eager to find out who won the month-long NASA/Breathless Reads contest I hosted throughout March. I'm happy to say that the winner is... 

LIZ N!

I've already contacted here by email. Thanks so much, everyone, for playing along and celebrating NASA with me! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

1 comment:

Michelle @ In Libris Veritas said...

Congrats to Liz! I signed and shared the petition Beth...thanks for featuring NASA this month! It was really cool to learn something new about one of my favorite programs.