Monday, April 8, 2013

Listening to the Books!

Just a quick note to let y'all know...


The girls at Author are Rockstars interviewed me for their podcast, and you can download it (for free!) here.

And speaking of audio things...


The audio books for my entire trilogy are currently on sale at Audible! Click here to see them--if you have an Amazon account, it's super-easy to purchase iTunes-ready audio books from Audible, and now's the best time to get my books, as they're the cheapest I've ever seen them!

And another audio thing...


I've had the very great pleasure of being interviewed by the WAMC/NPR for each of my books. I recently completed an interview for SHADES OF EARTH, and although it's not online yet, you can check here for when it's available. Meanwhile, there are the previous interviews available:


No comments: