Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Life and Death

I love this beautiful, poetic video about life and death. The images are stunning and so evocative.



Anyone else reminded of Kirsten Miller's THE ETERNAL ONES with some of the imagery in the video?

The video itself was inspired by an Edgar Allan Poe, and I originally found it through this fascinating article about Poe and a specific artist-illustrated version. If you like Poe--or are just a fan of 20s art, creepy stuff, etc.--I encourage you to click through. I have already purchased my own reprint of the book :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are wonderful rewards for your pledges. Please check them out. Remember that
every pledge, no matter how small, will receive the app for free. The top donor will get to
choose his own forest charity where a portion of the app's proceeds will be donated.
Read more please visit our site.http://www.indiegogo.com/ettiethebear