Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Posted by Beth Revis at 1:21 PM
I have more than a dozen tabs open on Chrome right now, which, of course, means it's time for another linkspam:
- A very insightful, intelligent, and interesting (yay for assonance!) article on gender, romance, and teens in YA science fiction by book critic and author Phoebe North, as well as another take by fellow League member, book critic, and author Lenore Appelhans. Be smart and read both and then contribute your thoughts to the discussion.
- The Real Fauxtographer (Margot Wood) did an amazingly lovely photo of one of the most popular scenes in ACROSS THE UNIVERSE and it made me smile. (You should check out all her work--my personal fave is the one for Carrie Ryan's THE FOREST OF HANDS AND TEETH--the braids, yay! And also the non-book-based Superman at 60)
- This made me smile a silly smile: my book, casually mentioned in the NY Times.
- Writing advice by CS Lewis, who is made of awesome.
- You have until April 17 to enter this giveaway for A MILLION SUNS--and there's a pretty in-depth interview with me there, too :)
- The birth of a book (via the marvelous and gorgeous Molly Quinn)
- I'm working on a post about music, so why not listen to this lovely song: