Saturday, February 11, 2012

IMPORTANT: Reschedule Event

Hi guys!

If you were planning on coming to see me and the lovely Megan Miranda in Asheville tonight at Malaprops Bookstore, the snow is putting a crimp in our plans! We are gong to have to reschedule the event to a later date. Don't drive if you don't have to!! The roads are slick, and there's a chance they will refreeze.

We hate doing this--we know people make plans and we hate having to re-arrange them. But we're afraid that people who come out...might not be able to get home.

I'll let you know when we reschedule :)

(And don't worry; this is only for TONIGHT'S event--this is not effecting any of my other scheduled events or the tour.)

4 comments:

Angela Brown said...

Let me see: Concern for the welfare of readers outweighing having a few extra sales for an event. Hmmm... I like this line of thinking. Plus, sounds like a re-schedule and not a cancel so cool beans.

Bonnie said...

Just don't cancel/reschedule your Long Beach, CA appearance! I would be a very, very sad panda!

Stephsco said...

The snow's all cleared up in Chicago area, but it's COLD. Looking forward to the Anderson's Books event!

Ishta Mercurio said...

I love that you are warning your fans not to drive because it's unsafe. You are one class act, Ms. Revis.

Have fun on the rest of your tour!