Long time readers of my blog know that I tend to celebrate good things with giveaways, and this year's tour celebration will be no different!
First, the prizes!
Signed copies of the books on tour:
Across the Universe
by me :)
by Jessica Spotswood
by Andrea Cremer
by Marie Lu
AND: You might have noticed that two authors on tour (myself and Andrea) have sequels out. If the entries for this contest reach 5,000 *or* the Breathless Reads Sampler download hits the top 100 list in either Amazon or BN *or* the Breathless Reads Facebook Page hits 2,500 likes, I will add THREE more books to this giveaway--the sequels to Across the Universe and Nightshade.
That's right: you could win up to SEVEN signed books!
One prize-winner will take home EVERYTHING.
AND: If I pick up any goodies along the way--such as a signed Breathless Reads tour poster--I'll be sure to add it to the pot. And if I get more than one poster, I'll add those to send to multiple winners...
So, how do you enter? Simple. Basically, I want to make sure everyone knows about the tour. If these tours are successful, Penguin will keep doing them. As it's really important to me to spread the word, all the entries to the contest are linked to that.
In the Rafflecopter below, there are easy ways to spread the word via Tweet, Facebook, etc. Even if you're not online, you can simply tell a friend about the tour and enter that way. (And of course, multiple entries are welcome!)
Additionally, there are three things you can do to get extra entries.
(1) Post the Breathless Reads poster somewhere online, and link it back to the Breathless Reads page. Remember, if the page reaches 2,500 likes, I'm adding more books to the prize!
(2) Download the Sampler of the Breathless Reads books on either Kindle or Nook. Remember, if these hit the top 100 lists during the tour, I'm adding extra books to the prize haul!
To download a free chapter sampler, click here:
(3) Actually come to one of the stops on the tour. Ask me for the codeword, and I'll tell you a secret word to plug into the Rafflecopter. I know this one's a little biased towards the people who can actually come to the stops, but I really want to give props to the people who come, and I've given everyone else other ways to enter. To find out where the stops are, click here.
- Open internationally
- Must have parent/guardian's permission to enter if below age 18
- Only entries in the Rafflecopter form below qualify as entries to the giveaway