Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Shards & Ashes Book Birthday!

Whew! I just got back from tour (like, yesterday) and it was crazypants awesome. I promise a blog post recap, complete with pictures, SOON, but for now, I have another happy announcement! Today is the release date of SHARDS & ASHES, an amazing dystopian anthology I'm thrilled to be a part of.

As you can see, there are a ton of amazing authors included in the antho. And I've read most of them--and they are brilliant. This is one anthology you do not want to miss.

As for my story--it's called "Love is a Choice." It's all about Orion, and how he chose to give up his title as Elder to become the rogue he is in ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. There's a new character there, one I like dearly (and who was named after Meg in A WRINKLE IN TIME). The thing I love about this story is that it really gave me a chance to show the reader exactly what Orion did to become who he was, and why.

Midnight Book Girl reviewed the whole antho, and this is what she had to say about my story:
I liked Across the Universe, but to be honest, I found Orion's story even more compelling! I loved learning his history and how he evolved from Elder to Orion.
If you'd like to snag your copy right now, you can--it's out today! You can add it to GoodReads here, or purchase it here (links to all retailers).

And, of course, you could win it... :)

Tweet and/or comment below and enter in the Rafflecopter, and you can win a copy of SHARDS & ASHES for your own! (And I'll even sign my story for you!) This contest IS open internationally, and if we get more than 250 entries, I'll give away another copy. More than 500? I'll give away three copies. And so on and so forth... ;) But hurry! The contest is only open for a week!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

(If the Rafflecopter isn't working, click here.)

Hey! Got questions about SHADES OF EARTH or anything else in the Godspeed Universe? I'll be doing a live chat on Twitter this Thursday, February 21, at 7pm EST. Just use the #ShadesofEarth hashtag to participate!
Post a Comment