Thursday, October 9, 2008

Linkspam! With the most freakingest awesome library EVAR.

OMG. Guys, for real. OMFG. This is the best library. EVAR. I've talked to Jesus about it, and he says that maybe one day maybe I can have one. Screw the golden mansion, I want this.
(via bookshelves of doom)

Also via booksheleves of doom, a new children's author is on the scene. He did do Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead, which is definite bonus points... I'm hoping for a younger take on Douglas Adams, but that's just me.

Lisa Shearin on polishing and editing--very apropos advice as I try to rewrite a novel. And, just like her suggestions for writing a novel, this post has very tight, concise writing.

This makes me depressed about humanity.

Via HipWriterMama: French writer wins the Nobel. You know, cause America's not good enough.
Bad news for American writers hoping for a Nobel Prize next week: the top member of the award jury believes the United States is too insular and ignorant to compete with Europe when it comes to great writing.
An editor's thought process on picking up a new title.

You know, Cybils and all
.

2 comments:

Angela Ackerman said...

OMG--You have to talk to Jesus for me too. I want one, I WANT ONE!!

PJ Hoover said...

That library...WOW! Must have.