Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Newsletter Subscribers Got an (Unintentionally Extra Early) Sneak Peek!

So newsletter subscribers just got my latest newsletter, which includes some awesome news about things that are happening THIS SATURDAY.

But...the newsletter wasn't supposed to go out until Friday morning...which means the news was a little pre-emptive. Oops! So newsletter subscribers: yay, you have a sneak peek! More details are coming soon!

(And if you want more extra sneak peeks, even ones that are accidental, you can subscribe to my newsletter here.)


Note: The newsletter subject also mentioned a unique workshop opportunity--which is the writing retreat workshop I'm leading with Cristin Terrill--but since the workshop filled up within days of announcing it, I decided to cut it from the newsletter...but it sent before I had a chance to edit the subject. Sorry for the confusion! (You can still sign up, btw, and be added to the waitlist if you're so inclined.)

No comments: