Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Goals are important. But it's also important to focus your goals on who you are and what you can do. So I'm going to make some writing resolutions that are all me. I'm not going to resolve to get published this year--I can only control that to a certain extent. Below are the things that I can do...and will do.
- Attend another writing conference
- Completely finish revisions on WIP and submit to agents/editors
- Completely finish first draft of new WIP
- Save money for the SCBWI NY conference
- Continue networking in the writing community
So, what are your goals?